Climate of Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii Average Weather
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, hawaii, 19°43'N, 155°3'W, 10 m (34 ft)
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.3 degrees Celsius (73.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 3281.5 mm (129.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1656 hours.
- If Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW