| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in April is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is wet with plenty of rain. A significant 387.6mm (15.3in) of water is deposited across an average of 25 days.
- In April the blue above Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:56 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 8:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii:
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW