| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in January is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy with rain more often than not. A hearty 251mm (9.9in) of H2O is transfered during on average 21 days.
- In January the skies in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:56 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii:
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW