| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in November is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in November is damp with rain time and again. A significant 368.6mm (14.5in) of liquid tumbles during on average 24 days.
- In November the skies in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii are dull with an average of merely 3:25 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii:
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW