| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in October is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy with plenty of rain. A sizable 243.8mm (9.6in) of H2O falls across on average 25 days.
- The heavens above Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii are slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:30 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii:
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW