Vs > Adrar
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Doneck, Ukraine
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Siirt, Turkey
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tampa, Florida, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand
Adrar vs Maracaibo, Venezuela
Adrar vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Adrar vs Kenton, Oh, Usa
Adrar vs Taranto, Puglia, Italy
Matad vs Bhumibol Dam
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Guaira
Stamford, Ct vs Busan
Mt Cook vs Urakawa
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 14,072 km or 8,744 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 330.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 207.9° or SSW .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 1 °C (1.8°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3266.9 mm (128.6 in) more which is equivalent to 3266.9 l/m² (80.18 US gal/ft²) or 32,669,000 l/ha (3,492,533 US gal/ac) more. About 224 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.2° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -10 (-17)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Adrar vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta, Finland
Adrar vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Adrar vs Morada Nova, Brazil
Adrar vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Tartous vs Milagro
Byron Bay, Nt vs David City, Ne
Lord Howe Island vs Charnocks
Pago Pago, Tutuila vs Morganton, Nc
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar