Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Izuhara, Japan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Cape Salaurova, Russia
Eyrewell Forest vs Trujillo, Peru
Eyrewell Forest vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Eyrewell Forest vs Kufra, Libya
Eyrewell Forest vs Doneck, Ukraine
Rio Verde vs Paris, Il
Trapani/ Birgi vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
Mcconnelsville, Oh vs Selagoncy
Pimentel vs Zitomir
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,771 km or 4,829 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 32.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 24.7° or NNE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2532.8 mm (99.7 in) more which is equivalent to 2532.8 l/m² (62.16 US gal/ft²) or 25,328,000 l/ha (2,707,731 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs San Luis, Argentina
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Suntar, Russia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Junin, Argentina
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Kasama, Zambia
Eyrewell Forest vs Goa, India
Eyrewell Forest vs Kassel, Germany
Eyrewell Forest vs Woomera, Australia
Eyrewell Forest vs Karachi, Pakistan
Trivandrum, Kerala vs Perth, Western Australia
Kairouan vs Narvik, Nordland
Klaipeda vs Kwajalein Island
Storrs, Ct vs Ust’Vajampolka
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest