Vs > Gajvoron
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Gajvoron Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Mishima, Japan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Gajvoron vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Gajvoron vs Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa
Gajvoron vs Linz, Austria
Gajvoron vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Volterra vs Faranah
Funchal vs Santa Maria, Ca
De Bilt vs Toker
Mashhad vs Gabes
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Gajvoron, Ukraine is approximately 12,431 km or 7,724 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Gajvoron bearing 5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 176.5° or S .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Gajvoron has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Gajvoron is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.1 °C (39.8°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2722.5 mm (107.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2722.5 l/m² (66.82 US gal/ft²) or 27,225,000 l/ha (2,910,533 US gal/ac) more. About 5 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.6° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Gajvoron.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Gajvoron. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gajvoron vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Marion, In, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Lamar, Mo, Usa
Gajvoron vs Florania, Brazil
Gajvoron vs Tacubaya, Mexico
Gajvoron vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Gajvoron vs Woodstock, Va, Usa
Minneapolis, Minnesota vs Villa Riva
Boise, Idaho vs Dezful
Zhengzhou vs Barbalha
Jagdalpur vs Brookhaven City, Ms
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Gajvoron Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Gajvoron
- Kiev, Ukraine - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) NNE
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Uman', Ukraine - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) NNE
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 211.4 kms (131.3 miles) ENE
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 174.4 kms (108.3 miles) E
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 252 kms (156.6 miles) E
- Ljubasevka, Ukraine - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SSE
- Nikolaev, Russia - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) SE
- Razdel'Naja, Ukraine - 167.7 kms (104.2 miles) S
- Odessa, Ukraine - 224 kms (139.2 miles) SSE