Vs > Hokonui Forest
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Staunton, Va, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Halaib, Sudan
Hokonui Forest vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Hokonui Forest vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
Medan, Sumatra vs Kofu
Learmonth vs Moncion
Pilar vs Hel
Miyako vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,194 km or 5,092 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 35.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 25.3° or NNE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13.1 °C (23.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2242.2 mm (88.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2242.2 l/m² (55.03 US gal/ft²) or 22,422,000 l/ha (2,397,061 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Istanbul, Turkey
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zanjan, Iran
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Rivolto, Italy
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Dezful, Iran
Hokonui Forest vs Kosseir, Egypt
Hokonui Forest vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
Hokonui Forest vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Moundou vs Georgetown
Christchurch vs Sta. Vit. Palmar
Kunduz vs Floriano
Kashi vs Puerto Aysen
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest