Vs > Soci
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Soci Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Matsue, Japan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Berezovo, Russia
Soci vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Soci vs Tsuruga, Japan
Soci vs Gabo Island, Australia
Soci vs Badin, Pakistan
Guidonia vs Claremorris
Tsogt-Ovoo vs Yoko
Basra vs Milbank, Sd
Helgoland vs Fairmont, Mn
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Soci, Russia is approximately 12,815 km or 7,964 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Soci bearing 15.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 168.2° or SSE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Soci has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Soci is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.3 °C (25.7°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1709.8 mm (67.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1709.8 l/m² (41.96 US gal/ft²) or 17,098,000 l/ha (1,827,890 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Soci.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Soci. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Soci vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs San Jose, Costa Rica
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Bangalore, India
Soci vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Soci vs Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Soci vs Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Soci vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Tartu vs Ecol. Agricula
Olathe, Ks vs Antalya
Mastagi vs Sakata
Guaira vs Minamidaitojima
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Soci Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Soci