Vs > Ust-Barguzin
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ust-Barguzin Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Paranagua, Brazil
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Umnugovi, Mongolia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Ust-Barguzin vs Alexandra, New Zealand
Ust-Barguzin vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Ust-Barguzin vs Nuriootpa, Australia
Rio Branco vs Barra Do Corda
San Juan vs Mt Vernon, Il
Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny vs Bagotville, Qc
Aputiteq vs Banjul
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Ust-Barguzin, Russia is approximately 8,640 km or 5,369 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Ust-Barguzin bearing 73.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 142.6° or SE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ust-Barguzin has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Ust-Barguzin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 25.5 °C (45.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.2 °C (61.6°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2910 mm (114.6 in) more which is equivalent to 2910 l/m² (71.42 US gal/ft²) or 29,100,000 l/ha (3,110,983 US gal/ac) more. About 8 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.7° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Ust-Barguzin.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Waimana, New Zealand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Uranium City, Sk, Canada
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Ust-Barguzin vs Rostov On Don, Russia
Ust-Barguzin vs Hay River, Nt, Canada
Ust-Barguzin vs Katha, Myanmar
Ust-Barguzin vs Goztepe, Turkey
Chillan vs San Angelo, Texas
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Matsumoto
Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa vs Bohicon
Iowa Falls, Ia vs Hirado
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ust-Barguzin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Barguzin