Vs > Ust-Kamcatsk
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ust-Kamcatsk Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Pointe-└-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Sandomierz, Poland
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Ed Dueim, Sudan
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Malarg E, Argentina
Dubai vs Federal Point, Fl
Sarnia, On vs Ternej
Scott, Sk vs Siwa Oasis
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Szczecin
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia is approximately 5,349 km or 3,324 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Ust-Kamcatsk bearing 121.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 149.9° or SSE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ust-Kamcatsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Ust-Kamcatsk is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 23.8 °C (42.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.6 °C (38.9°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2558.4 mm (100.7 in) more which is equivalent to 2558.4 l/m² (62.79 US gal/ft²) or 25,584,000 l/ha (2,735,099 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.5° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Ust-Kamcatsk.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Hita, Japan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Valencia, Spain
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Reykhˇlar, Iceland
London-Gatwick vs Tot’Ma
Catania, Sicily vs Belfast, Northern Ireland
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Sakai
Suwalki vs Jokkmokk
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ust-Kamcatsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Kamcatsk