Vs > Ust-Maja
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ust-Maja Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Doneck, Ukraine
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Ust-Maja vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Oakland, Md, Usa
Ust-Maja vs Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Ust-Maja vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Uranium City, Sk
Salem, In vs Santarem
Trevico vs Fayetteville, Ar
Zaporizhia vs Plovdiv
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Ust-Maja, Russia is approximately 7,043 km or 4,377 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Ust-Maja bearing 96.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 148.6° or SSE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ust-Maja has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Ust-Maja is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 33.1 °C (59.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 56.8 °C (102.2°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2969.4 mm (116.9 in) more which is equivalent to 2969.4 l/m² (72.88 US gal/ft²) or 29,694,000 l/ha (3,174,486 US gal/ac) more. About 10 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.6° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Ust-Maja.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Ust-Maja. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Maja vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tapanui, New Zealand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Triunfo, Brazil
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Belize City, Belize
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Ust-Maja vs Oita, Japan
Ust-Maja vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Ust-Maja vs Nagasaki, Japan
Ust-Maja vs Bahawalnagar, Pakistan
Santa Rosa C. vs Jan Mayen Island
Myitkyina vs Choibalsan
Dedza vs Tegucigalpa
Roi Et vs Reboly
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ust-Maja Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Maja
- Verhojansk, Russia - 800.4 kms (497.4 miles) N
- Zigansk, Russia - 893.3 kms (555.1 miles) NNW
- Viljujsk, Russia - 765.7 kms (475.8 miles) NW
- Suntar, Russia - 916.5 kms (569.5 miles) WNW
- Jakutsk, Russia - 311.8 kms (193.7 miles) NW
- Olekminsk, Russia - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Aldan, Russia - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) WSW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) WSW
- Bomnak, Russia - 712.2 kms (442.5 miles) SSW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 947.9 kms (589 miles) SW
- Ekimcan, Russia - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) S