Vs > Winton
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Winton Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Luena, Angola
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tawau, Malaysia
Winton vs Saga, Japan
Winton vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Winton vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Winton vs Mae Sariang, Thailand
Paeroa vs Montrose, Co
Tessalit vs Rumoi
Christchurch vs Auckland, Albert Park
Surgut vs Cairo, Illinois
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Winton, New Zealand is approximately 8,199 km or 5,095 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Winton bearing 35.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 25.5° or NNE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Winton has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Winton is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.6 °C (11.9°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2399.9 mm (94.5 in) more which is equivalent to 2399.9 l/m² (58.9 US gal/ft²) or 23,999,000 l/ha (2,565,652 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Winton.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Winton. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Winton vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Mactan, Philippines
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Winton vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Winton vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Winton vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Winton vs Guangzhou, China
Moanda vs Darlington, Sc
Shambat vs Changdu
Piacenza vs Uliastai
Ashburton Council vs Acapulco
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Winton Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Winton