Vs > Zhob
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zhob Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Koutia, Mali
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Zhob vs Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Zhob vs Rome, Italy
Zhob vs Fresno, California, Usa
Zhob vs Posse, Brazil
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Tecumseh, Ne
Sable Island, Ns vs Onega
Scuro Mountain vs Nagua
Bandar Abbas vs Porto
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Zhob, Pakistan is approximately 12,613 km or 7,838 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Zhob bearing 46° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 139.3° or SE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zhob has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Zhob is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 4.3 °C (7.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.3 °C (38.3°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2996.5 mm (118 in) more which is equivalent to 2996.5 l/m² (73.54 US gal/ft²) or 29,965,000 l/ha (3,203,457 US gal/ac) more. About 11 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.7° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Zhob.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Zhob. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zhob vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Fort De France, Martinique
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Nord, Greenland
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Bajsun, Uzbekistan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Zhob vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Zhob vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Zhob vs Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Zhob vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Iranshahr vs Collooney, Sligo
Verona vs Kyra
Sarata vs Colombo
Sofia vs Arak
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zhob Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Zhob