Vs > Zigalovo
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zigalovo Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Kristiansand, Norway
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Sikasso, Mali
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Bahawalnagar, Pakistan
Zigalovo vs Morioka, Japan
Zigalovo vs Thiruvananthapuram, India
Zigalovo vs Philo, Oh, Usa
Zigalovo vs Faro, Portugal
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Caxias Do Sul
Cervia vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Watertown, Ny vs Melville Hall
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Darwin, Northern Territory
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Zigalovo, Russia is approximately 8,831 km or 5,488 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Zigalovo bearing 70.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 144.7° or SE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zigalovo has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Zigalovo is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 27.4 °C (49.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 42.8 °C (77°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2944.3 mm (115.9 in) more which is equivalent to 2944.3 l/m² (72.26 US gal/ft²) or 29,443,000 l/ha (3,147,652 US gal/ac) more. About 9 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.1° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Zigalovo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Zigalovo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigalovo vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Zigalovo vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Zigalovo vs Minya, Egypt
Zigalovo vs Mkambo, Gabon
Zigalovo vs Rostock, Germany
Karima/ Kuraymah vs Gloversville, Ny
Georgetown vs Bamako
Dalatangi vs Slave Lake, Ab
Montes Claros vs Jerba
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zigalovo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigalovo
- Vanavara, Russia - 638.8 kms (397 miles) NNW
- Bogucany, Russia - 617.4 kms (383.6 miles) NW
- Bratsk, Russia - 270.9 kms (168.3 miles) NW
- Nizne-Udinsk, Russia - 392.7 kms (244 miles) W
- Irkutsk, Russia - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) SSW
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 550.6 kms (342.1 miles) SW
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) SW
- Muren, Mongolia - 667.5 kms (414.8 miles) SSW
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 620.5 kms (385.6 miles) SSW
- Khutag, Mongolia - 625.3 kms (388.6 miles) SSW
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 676.3 kms (420.3 miles) S