Vs > Zigansk
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zigansk Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Matad, Mongolia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Maanty, Mongolia
Zigansk vs Ibiza, Spain
Zigansk vs Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Zigansk vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Zigansk vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Juzno-Sahalinsk vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn
Homalin vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya
Corum vs Ipameri
Warren, Pa vs Chepes
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Zigansk, Russia is approximately 7,630 km or 4,741 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Zigansk bearing 89.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 155.2° or SSE .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zigansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Zigansk is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 35 °C (63°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 52.6 °C (94.7°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2997.2 mm (118 in) more which is equivalent to 2997.2 l/m² (73.56 US gal/ft²) or 29,972,000 l/ha (3,204,206 US gal/ac) more. About 11 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.9° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Zigansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii relative to Zigansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigansk vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Vaasa, Finland
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Zigansk vs Maine Soroa, Niger
Zigansk vs Szczecin, Poland
Zigansk vs Tura, Russia
Zigansk vs Atchison, Ks, Usa
Mosnov vs Mossuril, Lumbo
Kumasi vs Hurguada
Pisco vs Thunder Bay, On
Launceston Wso vs Soci
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zigansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigansk