Vs > Zolotonosa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zolotonosa Climate & Distance Between
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Nkoundja, Cameroon
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Alexandra, New Zealand
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Zolotonosa vs Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Zolotonosa vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Zolotonosa vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Zolotonosa vs Kingston, On, Canada
Lhasa, Tibet vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Hachijojima vs Ocotal
Stanley vs Lima
Auckland, Owairaka vs Victoria (airport), Bc
- The distance between Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii and Zolotonosa, Ukraine is approximately 12,262 km or 7,620 mi.
- To reach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii in this distance one would set out from Zolotonosa bearing 7.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 174.8° or S .
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zolotonosa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Zolotonosa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.6 °C (28.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.1 °C (41.6°F) less in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2714.5 mm (106.9 in) more which is equivalent to 2714.5 l/m² (66.62 US gal/ft²) or 27,145,000 l/ha (2,901,981 US gal/ac) more. About 5 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29° higher in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii than in Zolotonosa.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Tracuateua, Brazil
Zolotonosa vs Maanty, Mongolia
Zolotonosa vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Zolotonosa vs Orland, Norway
Zolotonosa vs Rabat, Morocco
La Victoria vs Kristiansand
Essej vs Palmerston N
Mazatlan vs Helsinki, Vantaa
Ubatuba vs San Fernando De Apure
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Zolotonosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Zolotonosa